Aaron M. O’ Brien, MD
Meet Aaron M. O’Brien, MD
Orthopedic Foot & Ankle Surgeon
As an orthopedic foot & ankle surgeon, my primary focus is to help patients improve their health and get back to their desired activities. I listen to my patients and understand their goals so we can develop a personalized plan. Not all orthopedic problems require surgery and most will improve with nonsurgical treatments.
I specialize in treating foot and ankle problems among all age groups in addition to all general orthopedic conditions. I have trained under world-renowned orthopedic surgeons during my training. With this training, I bring to Southern Utah a new approach to treating the lower extremity with a better understanding of the entire body, as well as medical conditions that may affect patients’ overall health.
I was born and raised in Utah. I grew up spending most of my time in the outdoors enjoying the beauty this state has to offer. I want all of my patients to have the same opportunity by improving their health and helping them return to an active lifestyle.
- Orthopedic Residency: University of Texas Health Science Center at San Antonio, San Antonio, TX
- Foot & Ankle Surgery Fellowship: The Cleveland Clinic, Cleveland, OH
- American Academy of Orthopedic Surgeons
- American Orthopedic Foot and Ankle Society
- Utah State Orthopedic Society
- Alamo Orthopedic Society
- America Board of Orthopedic Surgery: Board Certified
Click here for a more detailed look at my CV